BliStarblister packaging machine
MG2 BliStar is an intermittent motion blister packaging machine which has been designed to
ease and optimize the production process.
max 90×140 mm
up to 150 blisters/minute
- motorized reel holding unwinder with centring adjustment and control of winding/next end of reel;
- systems for forming, cutting and pre-cutting operations equipped with servomotors and fast removable cassettes;
- control of forming/covering reels junction with automatic feeding switch off;
- system to detect the presence of any tablet outside the housing before sealing;
- continuous sealing system equipped with servo motors and single adjustment of speed, temperature and pressure;
- simple and quick size changeover
Featured News & Case Studies
Expertise and innovation represent the founding features of MG2 since its creation and which are strongly pursued by MG2 present personnel. Among them there is Mr Alessandro Recupero, MG2 Sales Dept. Manager, who is going to tell us about his idea of the market, starting from 2018, but looking much farer.